Rebecca Harder, aka... Gastra Girl
Biological Terrain Practitioner
This is a Private Membership Association by Rebecca Harder.
Author of Gastra Girl:
Saving America One Colon at a Time
Most of all, my faith in the One True God
but also the following...
National Board Certified Colon Hydrotherapist
I-ACT Certified Colon Therapist - Provisional Instructor Level
IHA Certified Hyperbaric Therapist
Over 20 years clinical experience.
Gastra Girl is NOT open to the public.
Gastra Girl is a Private Membership Association.
I'd be happy to talk with you about our PMA and services. To do so, please contact me on our contact form and I will email or call you back, or complete the PMA Paperwork which would allow me to give you more information.
Gastra Girl PMA Health Coaching
- Christian approach to healing.
- Build a healthier body following God's design.
- Terrain based approach and not "germ theory" approach.
- Take control of your health - home based.
- Effective natural protocols instead of antibiotics and medications.
- I have helped thousands of people with SIBO, IBS, Parasites, Candida, Dental / Root Canal Toxicity, Breast Implant Toxicity, Cancer, Digestive Issues, Migraines, Skin Issues, or to go from feeling "eh" to feeling fantastic.
- Likely, you won't find this information online or in your doctor's office. There is very little profit in natural cures, resources and modalities. (Health coaches do not deal with drugs and diseases.)
Gastra Girl: Saving America One Colon At A Time
By Rebecca J Harder
Gastra Girl sold to members when purchasing directly from Gastra Girl. or other companies that have become a member of Gastra Girl PMA. This book is over 250 pages and over 30 articles on natural resources that you will not find this valuable information easily online or sadly, in your doctor's office. Articles including Ozone, Hyperbaric Oxygen, Colonics, Molecular Hydrogen, and Advanced Healing and Detox Protocols and more... . My favorite article is by Gar Hildenbrand on the work of Gilbert Ling and Dr Max Gerson, MD titled How Gerson Therapy Heals.
What doctors have said about this book...
"This book should be sold in every bookstore in America"
Dr Ron Wedermeyer, of Be Well, Taos NM
"Rebecca Harder is wonderful. I have seen her personally and refer to her professionally. She has an amazing amount of education and practices what she preaches. I have co-managed several patients and they all speak very highly of her"
Dr Bridghid McMonagle, ND, Lake Oswego Health Center, Oregon
"As a physician specializing in detoxification, I often send my patients for colonics. I am also familar with each of the providers in portland and ONLY refer to Colon Care. I know that when I send a patient to Rebecca for care, they will be handled professionally in a clean and comforting environment. She is highly trained and her protocols are sophisticated. My patients have nothing but the best reports to give after visiting her. As a doctor I highly recommend her".
Dr Justin Hoffman, Santa Rosa CA